The Magna Charta Observatory of Fundamental University Values and Rights is a non-profit organisation based in Bologna, founded by the University of Bologna and the European University Association (EUA). The Magna Charta Observatory aims to gather information, express opinions and prepare documents relating to the respect for, and protection of, the fundamental university values and rights laid down in the Magna Charta Universitatum signed in Bologna in 1988 by 388 Rectors of worldwide main universities. The Observatory may work together or in agreement with other national, European or international organisations pursuing similar or compatible aims.
Annual Contribution and Voluntary Donation
- They write about us
- Published on 4 December 2014
- Observatory Team contributes to Belarusian HE Development Discussions
- Published on 25 November 2014
- 26th Anniversary of the Magna Charta Universitatum Uppsala - Sweden 18-19 September 2014
- Published on 2 October 2014